Monday, October 11, 2010

Dracopedia at ComicCon


Thank you to everyone who came to NY ComicCon. What a great opportunity to to talk to all the fans of the book and meet new ones. I sold out my stock by Saturday afternoon, so to those of you who couldn't get a signed copy, I'm sorry but the book is available as always at the Amazon page link below....
I hope to see you all at the next signing, or con, and I look forward to hearing your comments and feed back.

Thanks.

WOC



To view a selection from the book or purchase Dracopedia visit:
Amazon.com/Dracopedia


©2010William O'Connor/William O'Connor Studios/Dracopedia:A Guide to Drawing the Dragons of the World/The Dracopedia Project. All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. I've been a fan for a number of years and was so pleased to find your book on Amazon earlier in the year. It's wonderful and instructive. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete